Previous Blog Post
- The Binocular Vision Exam
- Assessment and treatment of Saccade Problems
- ADHD and Eye Movements
- Dyslexia and Vision Rehabilitation
- Visual Processing Disorder
- Assessing visual fields
- Balance and Vision
- Visual Motor Integration
- Hemispatial Neglect or Field cut?
- How do we see up close?
- Vision Resources for Occupational Therapist
- Assessing Eye Movements
Category Archives: education
Of visual perception There are many assumptions made about a student’s performance on visual perception tests. After all, these tests give norm’ed results which can be helpful in goal making and possibly help identify a potential cause for an academic … Continue reading