Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pediatric Vision Tool Kit for Occupational Therapists
Pediatric Vision Toolkit for Occupational Therapists
I have assembled a new ocular motor tool kit to help therapists get started assessing and treating ocular motor problems. This kit includes a link to my YouTube video, Assessing Eye Movements. It also includes 2 self-guided, narrated, powerpoint presentations:
- Treating Ocular Motor Problems- Treatment ideas for improving saccades, tracking and convergence with videos taken in the clinic
- Reversals Recipe- A collection of research and ideas to help improve letter reversals
There are also printable sheets
- a reading tips sheet you can share with parents to suggest a binocular vision assessment
- a reminder sheet for eye exam frequency that can be shared with parents
- an ocular motor screening sheet with norms to document ocular motor performance
- HTML files with links to
- childhood pathologies
- my favorite vision-related resources
- A glossary of eye movement terms with some recommendations for objective testing when possible.
- A referral checklist to he;p you decide who to send your kiddo to make sure he gets the correct eye exam.
Upon purchase, the purchaser will get a link to a zip file, best downloaded to a laptop or desktop computer. Zip files may not be accessible on tablets and phones.